Friday, May 15, 2009

How I Stopped Heartburn 100% of the Time

When I was mercury toxic (my mercury story), I had horrible problems with heartburn.

Being an herbal researcher, I discovered that this type of heartburn is due to there being too little digestive acids in the stomach, exactly the opposite of what you might expect. A low-acid condition causes acidic gases to form and rise causing heartburn.

Knowing this, I tried this supplement:

PDA

and it stopped the problem within minutes every time. It became a supplement that I had with me for every meal I had.

Of course, when my mercury toxicity was over (when my amalgam fillings were removed), this problem stopped and I no longer had to take PDA.

Following is some information about this enzyme combination taken from the HART On CD computer program.


...
Gastric acid secretion is a fundamental part of digestion and assimilation, especially of proteins and minerals. In addition, HCl stimulates the release of pancreatic secretions, which contain the majority of enzymes that actively break down foods. Unfortunately, numerous studies have shown that the ability to secrete stomach acids decreases with age—low stomach acidity has been found in over 50% of individuals above age 60. And although much attention has been paid to hyperacidity conditions, it is more likely that significant health problems result from hypochlorhydria (insufficient hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice) and achlorhydria (absence of hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice). In fact, some children with asthma have been found to have low levels of hydrochloric acid, and individuals with pernicious anemia and subsequent vitamin B12 deficiency are often found to have achlorhydria.1,3-5

Symptoms of low gastric acidity include belching, bloating, burning in the abdomen, constipation or diarrhea, flatulence immediately following meals, indigestion, nausea, a feeling of ‘fullness’ after eating, multiple food allergies, and itching around the rectum. Additional signs of insufficient stomach acid include post-adolescent acne, dilated capillaries in the cheeks and nose (in non-alcoholics), chronic intestinal candida or parasite overgrowth, iron deficiency, undigested food in the stool, upper digestive tract “gassiness”, and weak, cracked or peeling fingernails.
...

Continued...
PDA

1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete